[ Meals ]
- If you suffer from any allergies, please let us know in advance. While we will do our best to meet your requests, please understand that we may be unable to meet your requirements in certain cases.
- The Japanese sake and meal menus may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Alcohol will not be served to minors and those arriving by car.
[ Prevention of Covid-19infection ]
- At the time of holding the event, all possible measures to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 infection will be taken. We kindly ask all visitors to read the following points in advance to ensure their understanding and cooperation. Moreover, the event may be canceled or postponed depending on the future progress of the infection.
- Thoroughly wash your hands, disinfect your fingers and observe coughing etiquette.
- Wear a mask when coming to the venue.
- Help us in maintaining social distancing. When seated, refrain from talking as much as possible.
- Before coming to the event please measure your temperature and, if you have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher, or if you have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with the Covid-19 infection, or if you have visited a country/region where the infection continues to spread within the two preceding weeks, please refrain from coming to the event. Should you discover you have contracted the infection within 2 weeks after coming to the event, please contact our office (03-5550-0666).
- We will be measuring attendees’ temperature at the entrance of the venue. In the event of temperature above 37.5 ° C, admission will be refused.
- Should any of the attendees develop the infection, please understand that we may provide the names and emergency contact information of all the visitors on the day in question to public authorities like health centers to the extent needed. Personal information will be managed appropriately and will not be used for any other purpose.
[ Handling of personal information ]
- The personal information you provide will be used solely for the purpose of managing this event, including the holding of a lottery and providing guidance on the day of the event.
- We will endeavor to protect personal information appropriately by handling all personal information you provide in compliance with laws and regulations on personal information, guidelines set by the government as well as other norms and social conventions.