[ Prevention of Covid-19infection ]
- At the time of holding the event, all possible measures to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 infection will be taken. We kindly ask all visitors to read the following points in advance to ensure their understanding and cooperation. Moreover, the event may be canceled or postponed depending on the future progress of the infection.
- Thoroughly wash your hands, disinfect your fingers and observe coughing etiquette.
- Wear a mask when coming to the venue.
- Help us in maintaining social distancing. When seated, refrain from talking as much as possible.
- Before coming to the event please measure your temperature and, if you have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher, or if you have been in close contact with a person diagnosed with the Covid-19 infection, or if you have visited a country/region where the infection continues to spread within the two preceding weeks, please refrain from coming to the event. Should you discover you have contracted the infection within 2 weeks after coming to the event, please contact our office (03-5550-0666).
- We will be measuring attendees’ temperature at the entrance of the venue. In the event of temperature above 37.5 ° C, admission will be refused.
- Should any of the attendees develop the infection, please understand that we may provide the names and emergency contact information of all the visitors on the day in question to public authorities like health centers to the extent needed. Personal information will be managed appropriately and will not be used for any other purpose.
- Please check the To all visitors to the MOA Museum of Art"
notice before coming to the venue.